The majority of our schemes are via Joint Venture structures with funding private partners. The opportunities we focus on typically involve:
- Equinox Living has experience in attaining planning on land, both via ‘Subject to Planning’ agreements, as well as ‘Unconditional’ purchases. This does allow interesting land planning gains to be attained and further profits to be realised should the investors which for the schemes to be built out. Bringing planning and development experience to the table for existing land owners can work very well in maximising the land value for both parties.
- Developments making innovative use of the Prior Approval Change of Use process that has been introduced by the government in 2013. This allows offices, shops and storage units to be converted into more valuable apartment space.
- We focus on the lower value, more affordable unit side of the market, especially for people looking to get on the property ladder for the first time and where our products can be sold with the Government Help to Buy Scheme, which improves sales liquidity.
- Our development build time, typically have fast turnaround times of within 12 months, plus a sales period, which means that our projects generate returns to our investors more quickly than the average slower new build property schemes.
- We optimise available space in all of our developments to generate enhanced investor returns while delivering modern, well-designed apartments to home-owners and tenants. Teams of architects, planners as well as our own experience maximises the usable space in our developments.
- For Buy-to-Let investors, our developments offer an excellent opportunity to generate enhanced yields, as a longer term hold.
- Equinox Living have built hundreds of apartments in different suburban areas. We have an excellent track record and are believe in an open an honest approach to all business relationships.